I waited like 25 minutes. They were a long 25 minutes, my life was on a thread at the moment.
I didn't know what was going to happen to me. Already like 4-5-6 prior arrests and now going court, fml. I was thinking I was going to county and that was it.
I didn't know what was ahead of me.
It's kinds of how I feel right now. Lmao.
I get my wisdom teeth pulled out in about 10hrs. I never done such thing. Laughing gas? Put to sleep?
I was telling my friend Keenan, ' I wanna know what goes on in my life!, I don't want to lose a moment in lifeeeeee! Lol'. Im serious.
This put to sleep shit, What is it? Everyone tells me that it's better that way. No pain.
Fuck that.
I don't want no blur in my memory while a surgeon slits the gums in my mouth. Really.
I went to the pharmacy on base, and they gave me these 4 huge orange, white clicker top tubes full of white pills. All in which have different shapes and names. Four sheets, describing what the pro and con effects were going to be upon taking the pills.
“ So this one is for the pain, this on for the swelling, this one is for nausea, caused by the drugs your taking, and this one... I'm reading, hold on..”
The papers were making me snicker. 'May cause this and that...'Didn't know whether the shit was even going to make feel good. Really.
Sigh. But enough pondering of the unknown. And sounding a bit worried. The reason why I'm speaking of it, because I never been exposed to such procedure. Just as a second hand witness, just through word of mouth. Never been put asleep or anything like that. The thought of someone having to take care of me because I won't be able to function, disturbs and humors me. I don't want to be fucking recorded. Lmao.
I don't want to wake up to a bloody pillow.But whatever. So, you see? The unknown tomorrow.
Just gas me up already, and knock me out already.
No comments:
Post a Comment