Its comfortable in my room. And finally the blood has seized filling the gauze.
You know how you seem to get food stuck in the pocket of your cheek? you do like a zig zag motion, You twist and shift your jaw towards the bottom to capture whatever was lost down in that pocket. And sometimes your tongue helps out in the mission, picking off what ever is down there.
I have trouble doing that. I have stitches for right now, so I can't. Its out of habit to do this. When I do though, its a very slight pain, a tugging feeling. Something tells me to stop immediately. The pains killers confuse me a little, because I'm not getting the full affect of pain. Its just a little annoying not being able to eat or move my mouth normally.
Today I, confess.
I drove my car, when maybe I wasn't suppose to. It was to help this kid that works with me.
He's a special one. He has no car and needed a ride to the base hospital for medications. He seems to have some sort of cancer in his body or something, in which he was sedated for about 2 weeks and just retuned to his room. So, base hospital is like 4 and half miles to just to get there. So I said yeah, Extremely weak at my legs, tossing and leaning here and there. It was quite the trip. Shhh.. :p
I picked up more soup along the way so,... Yessss... (Pumped fist, pulling elbow back.) Excited.
Today, I don't even know what I did.
I think I just listened to music & read all day. I had these plans to draw, watch a movie, work on a beat and play some video games. But most of that hasn't happen yet. If your still reading, its definitely the drugs talking to you.
No comments:
Post a Comment